Thursday, November 8, 2007

On the Bib Front



Why was I not making these when my kids were babies??? Okay, maybe it had something to do with the fact that they were babies and I just didn't have the time. Well anyway, I have the time now and I can't get over how cute the flannel is. I mean, really! NYC shopping and aliens! I may just have to make coordinating blankets. I added these plus a few others to the shop this afternoon. I realize the shop is a little random - serving pieces, glassware, zippered pouches and now, bibs? Please bear with me. I really do craft this way...pretty random, but it keeps me interested in what I'm doing. Oh, and those yarns I bought the other day? One is being reknit from one scarf to another (the first stitch pattern just wasn't cutting it for me). And that tattered rose yarn? It's also in mid-formation on it's way to becoming a gorgeous scarf, too. I had to pick out a few rows yesterday but it's back on track. And then, once completed, will probably find it's way into the shop...yet another random piece! Eat your heart out, Julia Roberts!

No comments: