Saturday, January 5, 2008

Good thing I checked...

I've been all excited about getting out on my own tonight. After having the kids home for a full 2+ weeks now, I'm all about some alone time. You know what I mean? So, I have a belated holiday party to go to for our MOPS steering team. A little while ago I checked the e-vite to see what time it started...and it's not tonight! Yeah, it's tomorrow night. Luckily I can still make it, but man I'm glad I didn't show up tonight - how embarassing would that have been?

Pretty exciting day on the books for today. I "get" to take Reed and Grace to see Alvin and The Chipmunks this afternoon. Lauren got to go with Grandma and Grandma a few weeks ago, so it's only fitting the other 2 have been begging to go ever since. And with school starting back on Monday, I know Reed will be hearing about it from everybody. Guess he shouldn't be left out!

No comments: