Thursday, January 10, 2008

A new favorite.

I know, shameless self-promotion. This photo today was a happy accident. I fussed with my camera for what seemed like ages, trying to get a good self-portrait shot of these new cuffs. I really, really could use a remote rather than the self-timer! How am I supposed to properly focus the shot by myself and be in front of the camera at the same time??? Hence, the happy accident occurred when the camera was close enough to me, I was standing in front of a velvet curtain (pulled out of the closet for this purpose), and the camera actually focused on my hand. LOVE IT when the stars align for just the right shot.

2 comments:

ellene said...

love it. I have a heck of a time getting good pics of my wrist cuffs also. Lately, by the time I get home from work, the sun is so low it creates wonky shadows! I have a plan to have a 'mini' photo shoot for one tomorrow at lunch.
The frilly edges of your knitted things are really gorgeous and unique compared to the others I see on etsy.

Imma said...

Too cute, I love.
Congratulations for your job.
Sorry for my english because I'm spanish.