Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The new toy.

Let me put it another way...my new toy. I am the proud own of a new laptop - this has been a long time coming! When we purchased our most current desktop a few years ago I kept pushing for a laptop...no no no is all I heard back. But, long story short (involving Christmas shopping or lack thereof, a tech bonus, and many fingers crossed) I got it on Sunday. And I am loving it. I am not tied to the desk and chair anymore! What kind of laptop, you ask? Well, it's an HP something something something. I really don't know (much less understand) all the specs. Isn't that why I married a techie? He set me up and now I have my own personal help desk (with much better customer service, I might add!). Although yesterday (my first day solo w/ new machine) he anticipated, even out-loud told his co-workers, that he figured I'd call with questions at least 3 or 4 times during the day. And did I call? No. Not once. Maybe there's a little bit of tech DNA in me after all? Who am I kidding??? Not a chance!

No comments: