Friday, May 30, 2008

Etsy Featured Artist - xoelle

Along with my interest in making little homemade playthings this past year (see post below), I have also become more interested and proactive in regards to environmental issues. What changes have we made? Well, I'll save that for a different post. But...

...you can imagine my delight in discovering an Etsy shop that is really unique and also completely focused on making items from repurposed and recycled goods. Check out xoelle - here are a few of her uber-cool items...

First, for baby...a sweet quilted blanket made from vintage bedding and fabric. The colors are beautiful, and I can imagine how soft it is.
Next, for him...if your guy likes a cool tie, then this fits the bill! Hmmm...Father's Day, anyone?

And finally, for her...a skirt "made from a vintage pair of 13 button wool dress blue trousers." Tres chic!

No comments: