Saturday, July 26, 2008

A work in progress



So much for the blog break...I am in the middle of a new project and it is killing me how amazing these fabrics are! I mean, you don't even know how excited I was when they came in the mail today. And then, seeing them in person just really wowed me. They're all Anna Maria's Garden Party, bought from this great Etsy shop. The project - a tablecloth! Finished photos will be forthcoming in a day or so. (Maybe more, because I underestimated the purple/pink dot fabric for the backing, meaning either I have to order more or get a solid to match). When commissioned for this project, my client simply said "Make what you love!" That, my friends, was a gift to me.

3 comments:

fake lottery tickets said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

lottery draw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tagisa said...

What a pretty tablecloth! I love the bright colors ;)