Monday, August 11, 2008

An exciting development


So where are all of these pieces of silverware headed, you ask? Well, I am excited to say I was asked to sell my silverware in a very cool, funky gallery here in Omaha - The Blue Pomegranate. I have been working all summer to amass enough stock to sell - up until now, I've typically done things on an order-by-order basis. Although I had a listing for custom silverware in my Etsy shop, I decided to pull it out because it didn't quite jive with the rest of the feel of the shop. To have lots of sewing, some knitting, and then silverware? It didn't seem to fit. (I may offer it again towards the holidays, who knows...) Anyway, this has been a super-fun project and I look forward to making more! My eyes are always on the lookout for new gemstones, as well as perfect (and inexpensive) silverware.

Half of the order, ready to go. Some things are multicolored, and a few were themed - red/green for Christmas, red/white/blue, even a few red/white combos for those Husker fans!

And, Christmas ornaments! Little dip spoons and relish forks - why are little things always cute?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Azaiez said...

congrats - these are great and should be very popular!! :)

Azaiez said...

congrats - these are great and should be very popular!! :)

littletricia1 said...

congratulations on your order, they are so pretty and unique, hope you do great with them!