Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Drumroll please...


...introducing my new Etsy shop, Beacon Hill! Look over to the side, you'll see the goods right there. I am so excited for this new (big) development in my presence on Etsy. I have sooo wanted to create goods for children but I have felt like they just don't jive with the rest of my shop. I imagined someone scrolling down the page, perusing each item, seeing a neckwarmer, a knitting pattern, a tote bag, a table runner, and... a bib??? Or a baby blanket? Nah, it didn't fit. So the time was right to start this new venture and let it be devoted solely to handmade goods for the modern child.

My plan is to operate both shops simultaneously, in order to keep the goods and identity focused. Everyone says having 2 shops is really like keeping track of 4! I can kind of see why...it's a lot to plan (ordering materials, keeping up on production, photos, listing, promotion) when two shops are involved. But, I'm up for the challenge. Bring it on!

A special thanks (more like a huge SHOUT OUT) to the AWESOME Jen Stuart of Studio 71 Design, who worked so hard to produce the amazing graphics for Beacon Hill! She totally came through for me and I love, love, love the look. Thanks, Jen!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay! I'm so glad to see your shop is up! Everything looks great!! Good luck with the 2 shops! :)

Jennifer said...

p.s. check out my blog tonight!