Sunday, September 28, 2008

TV love

...or should I say DVR love? Because really, I would never get to watch any shows I enjoy if it weren't for my DVR. Having said that, I'm sooo looking forward to a few of my favorites, back this fall! Like tonight, I got to watch this and it totally makes me laugh out loud! Kirk gets a little annoyed with me by the end of watching any of these, because of my constant chuckling. Yet tonight, I must say I was a little touched by the engagement. Why? Well, because it took place in a setting of public transportation. (Who cares, right?) It's just that I have a special place in my heart for proposals (real or make believe, doesn't matter) that happen amongst cars/planes/trains/subways etc. because this is where I got engaged. But, I digress.

Anyhoo, back to tv... After a little of the above mentioned show, we watched another episode of this (is it perverse of me to thoroughly enjoy all of the swearing?). And tomorrow night I'll get to see my favorite show (DVR'd tonight - is that even a verb?) I love it! Can't wait to see how this season will unfold. Makes me want to travel the world, you know?

OK, it's late and my book is calling. Major shop updates soon, so stay tuned!

No comments: