Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Busy times.

Lots of busyness going on around here lately. School work, scouts, drum lessons, popcorn sales, preschool, not to mention the ongoing battle with at least acting like I keep a decent house (sadly, I don't). And, of course lots of craft work for me as well. Truth be told, there have also been big chunks of time devoted to finishing up Harry Potter number 7 (for the, um, third time? I know, I'm a dork) and watching some fave shows on the trusty dvr.

The craft work has been exciting for me lately, I must admit! An ongoing wholesale order agreement with a fellow crafter in Indiana, as well as a new venture into the baby boutique business! I just sent a haul of stuff to Urbanite Baby in Philadelphia, where some of my new Beacon Hill things will be showcased (alongside lots of other cool, hip baby products!). I'm psyched about this development...really, every day I get to say to myself, this is so much fun. Yes, that means I am exactly where I should be at this moment.

Here, a look at a few of the things that just flew off to Philly...
a selection of bibs
some blankets
burp cloth sets

Hope you're having a good week. Wishing you all a place in your day, your week, your life, where you have the joy of telling yourself...this is so much fun!

2 comments:

agapanthas and goldsworthy said...

inspirational blog. well done. xx rosey

Money Talks said...

Great BLOG! Please visit mine below and check the links! THANKS SO MUCH!
The Coming Depression and How To Profit From It!
FREE INFO! BE PREPARED!