Thursday, November 6, 2008

Front Page, Baby!

I've been on Etsy about a year now...it's been a really great year and a ton of fun! And in all of that time, I have hoped that someday I would make it to Etsy's Front Page. You know, when you first log on to Etsy, and you see the "treasury" of beautiful items all grouped together? Well, today was my day! I won't bore you with the details of how I found out about it, but needless to say I actually missed the moment in time that it was up. Darn. Fortuantely, the good people at flickr have a group devoted to saving the screen shots. Here it is! (My item is the pillow in the third row, middle column)

2 comments:

tigerburningbright said...

you have been on the front page before- that is how i found your victorian neckwarmer about 8-9 months ago!

Jenny said...

Oh, you're kidding me! I wonder where I can find that screen shot!