Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Election Day to you.

Have you voted yet?

Some things I'm looking forward to this evening:
1. Trying out this recipe. I've been excited to test it out ever since I read about it. My goal this winter is to try a new recipe (as in, not canned, bagged, or boxed) every week or two. Last week was chicken tortilla - very spicy, but yum!
2. Eating the baked-this-afternoon cheese and herb bread, thanks to my trusty bread machine.
3. Playing this game with the kids.
4. Getting out any and all books we have on the presidents and talking over random presidential and election trivia.
5. Watching this guy predict, spin, postulate, and analyze. He makes me wish I'd payed a little closer attention in civics class! The most mundane political factoid is fascinating when he describes it.
6. Cheering on my guy!

Tell me, what are you looking forward to this evening?

(photo is of the trees I look out to from my studio window)

No comments: