Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New template, and power tools.

I finally managed (well, "got around to it" would be more accurate) to find a new, three-column template for the blog. Thanks to Kirk for helping me get the code in the right place! I like it...still need to figure out how to do a few cosmetic things, but frankly, I don't think I'll be learning photoshop anytime soon! Those can wait, at least for now.

And, lots of prepping for the craft show has been going on. My project today was to find a drill bit at Home Depot that could drill into a steel pole. Sounds ambitious, right? I am pleased to say that I not only found the right bit, but I was able to drill six perfect holes into two separate poles, then install eye screws. I promise a photo of the finished product, once the entire project is complete! I'm excited...I think it will look really cool.

Hope you are warm. It feels like 50 below (OK, slight exaggeration...but not by much) so we are hunkered in. Planning on chicken tortilla soup tonight.

1 comment:

Terriaw said...

It is so painfully cold, isn't it? I love the new three-column format, which is something I have been wanting to do for awhile. I just need to upgrade and then force myself to figure it out. Great job!