Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jenny needs.

And now on a lighthearted note...

Thanks to Robyn for the laughs, I decided to play along to this little Google game. If you feel like playing yourself, just Google your first name followed by the word needs, in quotes (ex. "Joe needs") and see what comes up!

Here are the top 15 things that "Jenny needs" according to Google (my comments are in italics)

1. Jenny needs to find a mellon baller. Awesome.
2. Jenny needs a Wee Video by Mr. Jingles. Sounds like a psychotic workout video.
3. Jenny needs space! Yes, gladly!
4. Jenny needs a Doctor Dolly.
5. Jenny needs a road bike t-shirt. Hmmm...not so much.
6. Jenny needs to step it up. Ouch!
7. Jenny needs me again! That's great, but who are you?
8. Jenny needs your help, Forrest Gump! I love this! Mainly because sometimes when Kirk calls me by name (which isn't often, usually it's "Babe") he uses the Forrest pronounciation of Jen-nay. At which point I usually turn to him and say, "Run, Forrest, run!"
9. Jenny needs help.
10. Jenny needs to leave her bag with me. Not if there is money in it, my friend!
11. Jenny needs a boyfriend! See above. I have claimed Forrest Gump.
12. Jenny needs to be fed. Chocolate, please!
13. Jenny needs you.
14. Jenny needs information on Daniel. Who?
15. Jenny needs some sleep! And lots of it!

Again, if you want to play along just consider yourself tagged. And for the record, I did edit out a few selections! Now, what does Google say you need?

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Oh my--you got some funny ones!!!!