Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Without further ado.

Introducing the look of iCraft. I love it! Thanks to Jen for her work in designing the logo! I had a clear vision of what I wanted, yet I have no computer skills when it comes to this kind of thing. That's pretty frustrating for me, actually, so collaboration is my best option.Here are the lovelies I got yesterday. Some will be used as I continue to prepare for the Millard West show coming up on the 14th...but most of the yardage will be listed on Etsy. Soon, soon.
Prep work continues for the show, big time this week. Lots of hot pink and lime green for the display, as seen above. The flag bunting is killing me I love it so much! And, I realized that my booth space will be larger in area than my dining room. How in the heck am I going to fill that?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

gorgeous fabric! dang i wish i could sew.

Robyn said...

Love the logo!!!