Friday, September 4, 2009

Keeping busy.

Blogging has gone by the wayside lately as I have been finding a new pattern for my days. My quiet days, ahem. Between work and continuing household projects I'm frankly amazed how fast the days go! I'm also equally amazed at how much I can get done between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm. Seriously, amazing.

Anyway, lots has been happening around here. I finally finished the huge project of the week which was painting Reed's room. It had awesome navy blue walls - really dark, but really cool for a boy. However in light of trying to sell the house, we knew it was time to brighten the room back up! So, one coat of primer and one coat of incredible paint (who knew I could cover that blue in such a little amount of primer/paint?), and it's done. And looks awesome. Can you see me patting myself on the back?

With that done, I'm now moving on to iCraft central and trying to declutter my fabric scraps. What I really should do is package them up by type and sell scrap bags. Would this interest anyone out there? Because as you can see, there is a LOT of excess laying around!

a happy little stack of Denyse Schmidt fabrics


and some Echino I forgot about...


and my mannequin, who is double-bagging it for the time being




1 comment:

KrazyFashion said...

Scrap packs always seem to sell well from what I have seen friends do.
Good luck with the shop. I love your selection!