Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Coming along.




The new house is coming along, as you can see! Of course I continue to operate iCraft, though I admit that my "job" recently has been to oversee the hundreds (thousands?) of details that will go into making this board and concrete and Tyvek-wrapped creation a home. Daunting? Yes. But fun too!

Also getting geared up for another craft show the Saturday after Thanksgiving. If you're in the Omaha area that day, stop by Millard South High School (I'll be in the gym) for some Christmas shopping!

Unrelated, I am hosting Thanksgiving for the second year in a row! The only thing I don't like to do is clean the turkey and cook the innards for gravy. Blech. However, I plan to do like I did last year and cook my potatoes the night before, then put them in the crockpot on Thanksgiving day. Super-great time saver! Because really, who wants to stand over a pot of boiling potatoes when they can be watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade?

No comments: