Sunday, February 28, 2010

Makes me smile.

My stress level has been sky-high lately...what with still getting in the groove of working full time, keeping up on the endless house showings, and tracking the multitudes of details that are still coming together on the new house. I actually cracked from the pressure this week. Not a pretty sight for sure.

Anyway, I'm all about finding little things to make the day a bit brighter. A couple of weeks ago we were at Target, wasting time in the books and magazines area as we waited for our showing to be over. I saw this magazine cover and it put a smile on my face. Even better was the picture of Leo ironing. I showed it to Kirk, and asked him why he doesn't look like that when he irons. He just scowled.


Is it just me, or does he seem to be aging nicely? :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh, Leo... swooooon! He IS aging nicely for sure. I'm happy to see your etsy shop is back up and running. Sounds like you have your hands full though.