Saturday, September 18, 2010

Shop changes.

OK friends, I think I am going to close up shop! But first, I have some fabric to sell off and I would love to unload sooner than later! I've had this in mind for awhile, basically since the new job started. But wouldn't you know, yesterday I got a shipment in from Westminster and now I have even more fabric to sell...lucky for you, it's some pretty good stuff. Here is what came yesterday:
Amy Butler Wallflower in Cherry - 5 bolts

Amy Butler Morning Glory in Linen - 4 bolts

If you are interested in purchasing, you can either go to my Etsy shop or feel free to send me an email and we can coordinate a sale via email. You'll also notice I reopened my shop, so I'm hoping to sell off anything listed there as well. I did have to change my shipping policies, and now I am only able to ship domestically in the US. Sorry, international friends! I just can't swing international shipping anymore with a full time job and full time mom-duties.

I have enjoyed running the fabric shop...but now with life changing pace a bit I am looking forward to spending my more limited free time in crafting for myself! Shocking, it's been so long since I've made things just for me!

No comments: