I guess this blog is titled iCraft and not iSunrise, so I thought I'd share a recent craft project completed. Thanks to Nicole, (with props to Martha), we made some of these lanterns the other night. So cute! I decided to make a few more at home, since I have more jars than I know what to do with! And we had a double sleepover last night so this made a great craft to do with all of the girls. They painted the insides of their jars, transferred the faces onto tape, and helped peel the tape as I worked the xacto knife. After it was dry I did the wire also. Total supply cost was less than $10 for wire, paint, a few brushes and masking tape. Go to the project link for complete instructions. Ours will be out on our porch on Halloween!