Sunday, October 9, 2011

And...back to crafting.

I guess this blog is titled iCraft and not iSunrise, so I thought I'd share a recent craft project completed.  Thanks to Nicole, (with props to Martha), we made some of these lanterns the other night.  So cute!  I decided to make a few more at home, since I have more jars than I know what to do with!  And we had a double sleepover last night so this made a great craft to do with all of the girls.  They painted the insides of their jars, transferred the faces onto tape, and helped peel the tape as I worked the xacto knife.  After it was dry I did the wire also.  Total supply cost was less than $10 for wire, paint, a few brushes and masking tape.  Go to the project link for complete instructions.  Ours will be out on our porch on Halloween!

1 comment:

Nicole Crawford said...

the boys just made some yesterday with cousins. some of their faces called for more exacto knife skill than i realized i possessed.